Control Performance Analytics - CPA
Automated Control Loop Analysis for Efficient Plant Optimization
CPA - What Is It?
Benefits of Control Loop Optimization Through CPA
- Increased product quality due to lower fluctuation in process variables
- Maximized equipment lifetime due to reduced variability in actors
- Improved set points raise throughput by going closer to the limits
- Resource savings thanks to improved set point tracking behavior (e.g., energy, raw material)
- Reduced manual mode of control loops allows overlaying control optimizations such as Advanced Process Control
- Fewer alarms and fewer operator interactions reduce operators‘ workload
Siemens CPA User Advantages
- PLANT-WIDE TRANSPARENCY
- Includes hierarchical plant overview, from management view to single control details for Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 and other DCS.
- IMPROVED PLANT ASSET PERFORMANCE
- Identification of optimization potential as a result of correlating process data automatically with possible asset problems.
- FAST SETUP
- Intuitive interface enabling customer to use the application without extensive training.
- AUTOMATIC STATE DETECTION AND KPI CALCULATIONS
- Messaging behavior, service factor, steady state accuracy, set point tracking and static friction probability for various control states.
- COST BENEFITS
- Long-term process optimization and flexible managed service approach – pay only when you use the application.
- OPEN, CLOUD-BASED IOT OPERATING SYSTEM
- CPA is part of Siemen's Asset and Process Performance Suite for industrial applications and advanced analytics.