Introduction: What is IIoT and Why is it Important?
IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) is the network of physical devices, sensors, vehicles, buildings, and other items in an industrial realm—embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity that enables these objects to collect and exchange data. Process control IIoT applications used for measuring and monitoring flow, pressure, temperature, vibration and level are found in manufacturing, supply chain management, and smart factories.
Wireless Networking for Connected Devices
A wireless network is a system that allows devices to communicate with each other without the use of a wired connection. Wireless networks are becoming increasingly popular as they are easy to set up, cost-effective, and provide high performance and security for data transmission. They also offer mobility and versatility for users who need to access their data from multiple locations.
Control Panel Design for IIoT Systems
The control panel is the physical interface between the operator and the industrial automation system. It provides local control and monitoring of the process. Wireless industrial control panels are replacing wired panels in many industries because of the benefits to users and companies:
Industrial IoT Control Panel Solutions:
- Solve issues with costs and difficulties in traditional hard-wiring.
- Quickly and locally identify process conditions and alert, alarm, or correct outputs to normalize the process.
- Efficiently deploy various instruments and controls to interact with the process.
- Provide easy-to-understand displays showing in-depth information.
- Provide real-time information to corporate information systems.
- Are easy to install anywhere, even in remote locations with no power supply.
- Are more flexible with their use and have applications in many industry types.
Discuss Your IoT Control Application with Process Technology, Inc.
Process Technology, Inc. Industrial IoT control panel solutions improve operational efficiency and lower costs. They safely and accurately monitor your analytical, flow, level, pressure, level, or vibration for compressors, generators, conveyors, tanks, and pipelines on a wireless or wired panel and offer options customized for your application.
PTI sales engineers will discuss your requirements on-site and evaluate your precise needs. Factory engineers and service technicians provide design, manufacturing, and implementation for a complete, cost-efficient solution package to automate your process and factory automation needs.
Contact Process Technology for more information. Call them at 801-264-1114 or visit them at https://process-tech.com.