The SIEMENS SIPART PS100 electro-pneumatic positioners control the valve or damper position of pneumatic linear or part-turn actuators. The SIPART PS100 electro-pneumatic positioners modulate the valve according to the setpoint value. A hallmark of the SIPART PS100 is its low consumption of air. Thanks to the piezoelectric technology, compressed air is only required to move the valve. In the steady-state, consumption of air is negligible.
SIPART PS100 FEATURES:
- Fast commissioning at the push of a button.
- Simple operation via the display and four buttons.
- Display symbols according to NAMUR NE 107.
- Negligible air consumption in stationary operation.
- Setting the application profile based on predefined selection options, e.g., tight-closing valve, open/close valve, small valve.
- Fast response in end positions ensures short positioning times and tight valves.
- Insensitive to vibrations and steam hammer.
- Leakage compensation ensures a constant actual value and protects the actuator.
- Only one device version for linear and part-turn actuators.
SIPART PS100 INDUSTRIES:
- Power stations
- Paper and glass
- Water and wastewater
- Food and pharmaceuticals